28.8.08

Euro Deli




Daddy and Mummy.
Their beloved princess XD


i LOVE my cheek bone... haha...


Swiss Coffee added whisky? I don't think it's nice... :)


Beerrrrrrr


Salmon...


Fish Fillet...


Pork shoulder...

We were kinda full but Mummy felt like trying more... and this is the last two dishes we've ordered...


Sausage...


Cheese & Ham...

This is a restaurant located somewhere at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng... just behind Old Town White Coffee... Do anyone know where is it? lolXD... It's a bit classic inside and the food are pretty good... I'll rate it as 7 over 10... :) Ohhh, I'm so full now... whole day eating western food... high calories and fats... damn... someone has told me that I'm getting fat... damn... I need to diet... :'(

:: HELL nOOOOO!!! Exam's around the corner and I have not get myself ready yet... I'm going to commit suicide in the exam hall... No worries dude, I would not update my blog for quite sometimes in order to burn the midnight oil... *hopefully and good luck to everyone! ::

1 comment:

SionG said...

wao... the food look so nice n tasty but better come 2 my company,Mcdonald... Haha~
yaya,exam is coming soon... kampateh n wish u all da best...