4.8.08

woohoo...

At last, I've finished my first part time job... :) Being a show girl plus promoter... I think it was fun and I got to know so many peoples... omg... those event stuffs, agents, photographers and customers lolXD... I'm waiting those photographers to send me photos therefore I'll post it in a slow manner... oh yeap, thanks for those who have came to visit me :) I'd kindly appreciate it... Somehow, I did not get to talk with you guys much... you know... My boss kept watching at us and we were all under surveillance... :(Hehe, and guess what... Among five girls, two girls had been chosen out and there's a free bluetooth gift as acknowledgement for being so aggresive and hard push their products... I'm one of the girls who had been chosen out by the top management... Wow... I'm happy yet guilty... coz I feel that I'm not as aggresive as what they thought... hahaXD...


Break time :)


Shook Yee and me... this girl is cute!!!!


taken by Edvin... see my exhausted look... XD


look tall huh??!! hahaXD


June, Peggie and Shook Yee

:: DAMN don't nag me anymore, my brain gonna explode someday... give me a break and leave me alone... ::

No comments: