18.8.08

darling awww darling...

awwww, I've spent most of my time with my darling nowadays... Finished lunch with my parents this afternoon and he came to fetch me straightly to his residential area club for gym and badminton... His parents were at there too :) I saw his parents three days in a row... omg... Afterall, we went to dine at somewhere in PJ area... the food was great and we had some photo session as well... lolXD... anyhow, it was so warm and genial to be with them... his parents were kind enough in the sense of treating me... and I appreciate so much mua mua...


what it calls? I've totally forgotten... it tastes like abalone... yummy :)


big fat juicy oysters with chopped green scallion...


Prawn mee...

:: Those are all pictures taken during my lunch time... you know, I'm having my lunch at restaurant 23 located somewhere in PJ area... and such a coincidence, my dar's parents brought me to Ah Yat Abalone which located at the same place in the same row... oh yeap, we watched the live olympic badminton final at there too... I guess everyone was so nervous about that... Unfortunately, Lee Zhong Wei had lose the opportunity of getting a gold medal for Malaysia and RM1mil was just fly away like that... Nevermind, perhaps RM300K is already enough for a silver medal... hahaXD ::


me and my darling...


camwhoring... he don't really like to take picture... XD

No comments: