24.8.08

Ruums

Just went back from lunch with my parents... feel refreshing after I've took my shower :) yeap, I went Ruums last night for some sort of event organized by Levi's... seriously, we went there simply because to support my boy's friend who participated in the live band competition... unfortunately, traffic jam caused us missed his friend's show :( Somehow, we were glad to know that he was one of the winners among all the finalists last night... At first, we planned to switch to another place once the event is finished but traffic on the road was horrible therefore we cancelled our plan and decided to stay at there... I did not take much photos yesterday night... just took some for Candy and Jyh Loong... coz I wasn't in a good condition lolXD...


so cute larrrrrrr... lolXD pinch*


not enough sleep... see my panda?

:: Wanna know something? I was in rush today and this was actually yesterday's make up... and I did not take my shower before lunch... Shhhh... I'm 'hygiene' right?? lolXD ::

No comments: