20.8.08

Crystal Jade & Chocolate Lounge

omg, I'm having my final very soon but how come I seems to have my holidays rather than studying in college... too bad for me then :(... I got myself pampered too much... shop and shop... having nice food and lot of outings recently... awww, it's time to stop and get myself prepared for the final exam...


I was having 12 o'clock class today...


Me at Crystal Jade in Pavillion *recommended by Candy*


Candy, my sweetheart...



nice food, nice environment...


Fondue *Chocolate Lounge*

This chocolate waffle was good...
Met up with Choo Kong and Tyan right after dining at Crystal Jade... XD

Yum Yum...
lolXD... she's Chocolate Lounge's ambassador... :)
CHOCOLATE... mua mua... however, I need to diet after this...

We were having the same face expression... you know why, girls do always love chocolate coz it's sweet enough...

We're too much... XD

chit-chatting...

Don't jealous my dear, I'll feed you later k? XD
Candy, Choo Kong and Tyan...


We went home around 7 o'clock... See what was happening on the road at this time... it was dazzling outside plus traffic jam, it made me headache...

No comments: