6.9.08

Tae Hee - Korean Top Actress

I'm actually looking at some long hair curl galleries in google... and I've searched one of my favourite Korean actress who I couldn't get my eyes off to her... I love the feature, smile, sweetness and the natural appeal from her... Everything... added up equal to perfect... omg... muacks... I have never fall into a girl before... lol... alright, enough crapping here... There are a few pictures posted up and Tyan, this is the type of curl I want... natural big curl... <3


This type of curl... like no curl... lol


I prefer the top one instead of this... a lil too much for me...


alright, this is still acceptable...


OK!


Tae Hee... God, she is beautiful...


And Tyan, the hairstyle I recommended to you... (bracket)... nice what... :)


Apparently, this is not Tae Hee... Somehow, she caught my attention too... lol... yea, this is exactly what I want for my hair...

:: Tyan, you try to ask your mama k... This is all I've researched... mua mua ::

:: I love KOREAN as well XD ::

No comments: