22.7.08

Speechless

DAMN! What is happening to my body?? I got sick since the past few weeks and till now I haven't recover!!! I've been coughing so badly... ARKKKKK... My mom had been reminded me to look for a doctor once she heard I'd a few coughs... I didn't do so because it was not that severe at that time... And finally, my mom can't stand it anymore and brought me to the practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine nearby my house today... :( The veteran Chinese doctor adviced me not to eat fried foods, durian, longan, laichi etc...== 'better don't eat lorrr, diet lorrrr' Ish betulllll... but seriously I've slimmed down a lot XD... is it a good or bad thing?? No no! It's bad!! There are event jobs on the horizon... I don't wanna get sick while I have to work yea... Oh Lord, please... By the way, I'm not the only one who got sick... Anna and Candy got sick as well! omg... Candy blamed the tequila shots we'd been taken in Aloha last Saturday... duhhh, I don't think so... the main cause should be we don't get to have enough rest... Sigh...

No comments: