5.7.08

LOVES



I need to tell you guys this...
Thanks for being with me for the past few weeks... The days when I was so down and upset...
Thanks for supporting every decisions that I've made, the road I've been chosen...
Yea, the road I've been chosen was twisted and it's not easy... It's beyond my own expectations... But I'm truely believe that there's always rainbow after rain... It might be tough, however it's just the matter of time...
I would not regret since this is all about my own good, my own future... And, I'm trying so hard to strive for even greater victories... I need to redouble my efforts on studies and at the same time WORK HARD...
love Anna, Candy, Tyan, Evy and Frank.
Thanks for accepting the changes in me, the new born Peggie... XD
Enjoy life buddies! <3

No comments: