6.7.08

...

I just got interviewed by a job yesterday night... tot that I could have started the job yesterday onwards... who knows after observing the environment and surroundings, I did not get interested and quited... Anna is still under the stage of consideration... but I suggested her not to work at there... There are pile of jobs out there, so far we haven't get one yet... too bad :(
After the interview, I decided to go somewhere else to have some tea and we called up Candy but she was still at her senior's graduation ceremony... :( And that's where an idea popped up suddenly... I called Irick and invited him to go yum cha with us... He was asking where are we going when we were on the way driving to Kelana Jaya... He told me that he is going to Poppy later... lolXD and I asked 'Anna, want go club not?!'... Anna replied me with a big charming smile so the answer was there... JOM, let's go... yeah yeah...
I didn't drink much yesterday night, I was real sober and a lil suprise of myself... I didn't get drunk weiiiiiii :))) Poppy was still the same... DAMN packed... I was tired of standing and dancing... We walked upside down... to Passion, Aloha... Nah, we just stayed for a while... Seeing hyped-up peoples and drunkards... XD Anyhow, it's time to stop clubbing... My parents are getting worried and they nagged all the times... Yea yea, i know... I'm growing day by day... no worries yea... I know what should or should not do, as long as you guys don't treat me like a lil girl anymore k...


US

No comments: