18.7.08

I L.O.V.E MAISON!!!

Firstly, here's a very big warm hug to Anna... Happy Birthday girl!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!! We were celebrating her big day at Maison yesterday night... Yesterday was just awesome!!! Everything went smoothly... We were damn HOT!!! yea XD HOTTTTTTTT... lol And yup, I've met some old friends at Maison... I was so shocked when I get to see Edison right there... the first time I saw him inside the club and we've talked a lot... :)

However, I didn't get to have enough sleep because I'll be having 8-10 morning lecture today!!!! Ohhh, I'm exhausted :( Moreover, I have to complete the printing job for OFI assignment... damnnnnn... Anyway, everything is solved right now... *Relieved
Here are some pictures taken yesterday night... There's some in my friend's digital camera as well... I'll post it later yea, lovessss
My besties muac muac...
Me & the birthday girl!
lol she was like telling the whole world that I'm hers XD... yea baby, I'll be yours muac muac...
sweat...

Me & mua baby...

I love you guyssssss

No comments: