3.3.09

Outing with Jun

I was out with Jun during my sem break. I forgot when but we went to Pavilion. She fetched me at my house and we had our dinner in Crystal Jade. It was just some yumcha session, chilling and talking with each others. Basically, this is our first meeting since we have known each others on August last year, when I was working for Rike Cool. Remember guys? I have posted it and this is the little cute girl you guys saw. :) She's younger than me one year yet she looks kinda mature at some point. Anyway, chatting with her I can feel that she's still fresh and innocent though reminiscing the old previous me. I feel young talking to her. Omg. How scandalous. :P



Girls always love to camwhore inside the toilet.


Me and Cuttie.



Seriously, all these big head pictures I've used to take when I was at my secondary school time. Time passes quickly without notice. Can feel the activeness and innocence within me? lol.

No comments: