2.3.09

The end of February

It was a Saturday, suppose there is no any plan going on but suddenly Loong called up and told me that he will come and fetch me sooner at 5 evening for the purpose of getting free movie tickets from Sam's girlfriend. We were late I mean the time we should arrive Midvalley as agreed between them. Luckily, we did not late for the movie just that we could not manage to have our lunch with them. I was kinda hungry so in order to fill my stomache, I ate almost all the popcorn sized large XD and a chicken hotdog burger. Sounds scary huh? Lol, I used to be like that all the time. The movie 'Bride Wars' was good and it reminded me of someone. Duhhh, just forget about it. After the movie, we walked to The Garden and had some small dishes and snacks. Awh, I was so full could not afford to eat anymore since I was wearing the tiny white spaghetti which can shows my lil tummy obviously :). I'm not finish yet, there is still a second round at Happy Seasons in Setapak nearby Carrefour. The concept is similar to Quattro but it is a restaurant and not a club, no alcohol and no defeaning music. A comfortable place to chill with your mates. We went to the Autumn section and I filled my stomache once again. Damn, I seems like an eating machine only no wonder I gained so much fats recently. You know, supper caused fats easily without proper timing of eating and working of my digest system.


Me, Loong, Josline and Lik.
When we were in the street through The Garden. Snacks street probably.


Loong and Me. The food was omg trust me, very good. Can say that it was kinda special too.


Blueish me and Josline.


This is much better.


Me, Josline and Sam's girlfriend.
Thanks for the sweater from Sam's girlfriend. She's sweet and concern enough. :)

No comments: