2.3.09

The first day

I'm having my last semester commenced this week. Today is my first day of college and I've attended a three hours lecture. Today's lecture was 'awesome' -.-. Three chapters per hour, good or bad depends on different view by different people. I am just wondering whether the lecturer afraid of being complaint or he is actually trying his best to fulfil his duty and responsibility. First day of college can't he just be relax and like giving us to back earlier? haha Yea, I know I'm lousy but hey, I was very concentrate today, I'm just afraid that this kind of situation might not stay long. :( I was a bit of impatient today coz my backbone and butt is getting stiff while I was like freezing in the lecture hall. Oh yeah, I wish I could post the barbeque pictures and stuff right today, unfortunately I am not finish collecting the pictures. I have no idea when can I get the pictures, so no choice I will delay the post and that's all for today. Loves.

No comments: