17.2.09

Mel's farewell

Omg! I think I have been forgotten when I attended this... em... Should be 7/2/09... yeap... I guess I am right... It was Melanie's farewell that day... Somehow, I did turn up... Hey, such an important day I would or must not be given any excuse to forfeit it okay??! I admit that I often give myself excuses not to turn up events and activities held by my old school buddies, I sincerely apologize on that... I was having a great time with my old mates realized that all of us are growing more pretty and mature... For those who never love to make up are started to apply eye liner, foundation etc etc... Kah Yan is the one who most hilarious.. text me by phone asked me all sort of questions about foundation hoping me to teach her... :) At first, I was just wondering why Kah Yan suddenly like so beauty conscious hahaha... And I realized it's all because of her bestie Chiu Yen was already started to make up somemore apply SMOKEY EYES weiii... lol... swallow smokey eyes... enough what... Last time, they were just prefer to be natural.. eleh... :P



Ivy on da left; Chiu Yen on da right


Me; Chiu Yen; Kah Yan; Yiwen



Upper part: Ivy; Kah Yan; Nan Hong; Joye; Chiu Yen; Denience; Peggie; Kar Yue
Bottom part: Yiwen; Melanie; Woan Shin; Megan; Anna; Sook Che



Take good care of yourself in Melbourne... Glad to see that you are turning a brand new page of your life... Well, sometime things are hard to say in real life as we are growing older... I am not used to express my feelings to you anymore... Should be many facts added together... But, I do always keep you inside my heart... Bye, my old time sister :(

No comments: