18.2.09

Family's gathering I

Date: 8/2/09
Time: 1 o'clock sharp

Venue: Restaurant Ah Yat Abalone
VIP: Cruz's daddy and mummy, Peggie's daddy, mummy and grandmum, Cruz and Peggie.
Guest: Cruz's brother! hahahaXD

:: Before dining at Ah Yat, I brought my parents to visit Cruz's house... It wasn't my idea but Cruz's daddy idea... I was kinda nervous that day coz you know, two families met with each others, was afraid to be their topic... Luckily, nothing else but just some common and polite conversation... :) ::


"Stop stuffing food for me! I'm full!" You're the reason I am getting fat recently! erkkk


The dishes was nice and delicious all the way yummy ;p


Mummy; A popped up stranger used to be my mummy and grandmum's old friend; Stranger's wife (Small manager in Ah Yat); Grandmum; Cruz's mummy


Women - Photograph


Mummy and Cruz's mummy


Mummy and mummy's mummy XD


The last dish...


Two 'kids' were showing their muscular arms... :S



Cruz & Peggie

-The End-

No comments: