18.2.09

The Day before Valentine

We were celebrating one day earlier before Valentine's day... We went Victoria Station for steak in Taipan... I saw a lot of couples therein, reasons might be they were having double dates like us or they did not feel like eating with crowd on the exact date...


Time to set off from Cruz's place...


I love you darling muac muac hehe...


Us.

What we did on the exact date? It was simple. We were strolling in The Curve, drinking and chit-chatting in Winter and Warmer House, watched a ghost movie which is 'House' :: do not watch this guys, not a very creative and scary ghost movie afterall. It's boring::, drive home after that. lol.
I was happy, simple date is ok for me as long as I'm with him most importantly my intestines and stomach are pampered with nice food on the previous day. :) Thanks dear muac muac.

No comments: