6.1.10

You're as selfish as me.

Oops, I know it's a bit rude by looking at the title. Gosh, sometime I just couldn't understand... you're reacting way differently as what you have elucidated to me according to your current situation... I understand your position, your difficulties but what I couldn't get thru is your mind... your ownself... I might have a lil negative mindset, I admit but what I could observed so far is you're a self centered person... what I've learnt from you seriously... This is the reason that I'm trying to stand on my own feet, well I know problems need to be settled by our own no one can help you even your parents...

Okay, back to the good news... My darling Candy Chua is having her 21st birthday celebration tonight... Whoopsie!!! We will be heading to The Curve for count down celebration!!! "I gotta feeling that tonight will be a good good night..." and a blast one of course! See you guys soon! :)