27.10.09

previous pictures and outings

Due to lack of publicity, I've decided to post the pictures I have previously took and clustered altogether... you know, I have made my blog public since yesterday and I don't want to leave my blog stagnant... :)




the most recent pictures of mine... <3



can't miss out any which is nice... :D


tried temporary curl once... from what I have heard is mature and mature... anyway, I love mature... still thinking when to make my hair curl... :P


yay!!!! graduated but not in a formal graduation ceremony... will attend that when I complete my degree in future... can't wait @@


Me and my old school buddy, Amy @ Bangsar @ Restaurant Thai and Bar.

::SIMPLICITY, I WILL WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN WHEN I LOVE TO::

::yawning, I am going to college soon having MA revision class!!::

::The old folk house will be posted sooner or later yeah::