13.6.09

WOW?!

WOW?! I couldn't imagine that my blog has been put inside for so long. Gosh, if I'm not mistaken it was like two months? Haha XD anyway, it's time for me to update you guys what had happened for the past two months or lately and definitely this will be a very long post, you know I have to dig all the pictures out oh hell I feel lazy to update everytime because of this. lol. Alright, pictures time.

Category: College


Last semester's presentation if I'm not forgotten, miss you guys and good luck to all of you.
Category: Working


My bestie Anna, love you bitch!
:: some sort of ushering job @ Avenue K.

The fellow behind me was so cute! muacks baby!
:: heading to Shah Alam for family dinner.

Category: Outings


Shan Ying and me @ Starbucks Pavillion
:: took our short break before continue shopping. :)

Category: Family

Me and Loong


Me and Mun

Us and grandma
The youngsters and oldies

Family portrait
:: celebrating grandma's birthday @ Oversea Restaurant Jalan Imbi.
Category: College

Me inside the car


Me, Yee Voon, Pooi Nee and Xiao Hui

Us @ Asia Cafe Subang
:: having our so called farewell dinner and yum cha session, goodbye to all my tarc mates. loves.

Category: Love
For you guys information, my dear went to United Kingdom to complete his degree in three months time. I miss him badly here. Anyhow, I wish him best of luck and please baby come back as soon as possible! I need you... muacks


:: dating everywhere lol.
Category: Family

Mothers' Day & Aunty birthday celebration

She looks young, isn't she?
Category: Family

Lunch @ Overseas Restaurant Jalan Imbi, my grandma's all time favourite.
:: celebrating my mom's and grandma's old friend's birthday.

Category: Working


Jack Daniel's event

Me and Vivian sweetie

Inside the car yeah.
Category: Family


:: Loong's farewell. :'(

Category: Outings


Taries and me @ Nando's Pavillion
:: did not manage to shop much on that day but she's a great company admit that. :)

Category: Outings


Me and Candy @ Sakae in Sunway Pyramid


:: never meet up like this been a while, we were having our lunch at Sakae in Sunway Pyramid and watched Terminator right after that. Nice outing indeed. Miss you beb.
Category: Outings


Delicious @ Bangsar Village

Taries and me
:: can't deny that we were like eating machine that day, scare of Cheese Macaroni and Brownie now believe that I'm dying due to high calories someday. yuak.
Category: Outings


BBQ Plaza in Times Square


Mun and Hang


:: nothing much about that outing, the dinner was not as good as expected. Duhhh, don't ever try this guys. I will recommend you guys bbq at home instead of going BBQ Plaza. Poor rating!

No comments: