24.12.08

hoho

First of all, this post will be damn long... I mean DAMN long due to the reason of not blogging for centuries... haha... it is the right time to update when there was someone complaining... Tyan wanted me to give her some suprise because she complained that whenever she visit my page, it's always the same... lol... adoi, feel like nothing to update since everything is up to facebook friendster... don't feel like rewriting the same events happened ago...:)

here we go...
which should I post first?? let's get started with my previous done usher job...


Castrol Bike Event... Me and Vivian on the right...
Now only I realize that mainly of my pictures are gone...
My bad, I love to delete pictures whenever I feel that the pictures are 'old' lol... or what we called obsolete... duhhhhh...
I remember that I was ushering for Dell Company too as they launched their new lappies...
But...
There is no photo taken... some is at the client there... she promised to send me, I guess she is
busy enough and don't really bother about it... blue collar, white shorts plus sneakers... as usual... can imagine?
Three days working for PDA Expert as promoter... photos been deleted... loL
That's all for the job post I have promised very long time ago... hehe... if you guys still remember...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding dinner where all the cousins gathered together!!


Certainly Me!!

Looooooooooook Forward~~~

all ma cousins...


Cousins' hot mama...



Cheers... We have grow older!!!

MY SABAH TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!
:: We went to Cocobanana on friday night before travelling to Sabah in the next morning... Cocobanana was just fine... nothing much... alcohol and dancing as usual... ::

outside the hotel...

Dear & me, lovely mom and Jyh Loong (Dear's brother)

inside the hotel room...

inside taxi...

big oyster... @@


breakfast in the hotel...

local tour and the outside view of hotel...

NOOB! haha

before and after snorkling...


the other island...

inside the plane...
***to be continue***

No comments: