10.11.08

I feel good...

awwww, I'm waiting for the month of December desperately... it's my favourite month among all... there are plenty of activities and undeniably I'm happy when the month of December arrives...


Firstly,
heyyy Sabah! here I come...

one week after Sabah trip, I'll be having my big day... yeap, BIG one... hehe...
wish me Happy Birthday yea... 15th of December... the date when I was born...


After that, I'll be having my very own Christmas celebration... oh my... Santa's coming to the town!!
then guess what... countdown night on 31st of December... gosh, 20 next year... :) I should have a new future planning for myself...
And lastly,
Gong Xi Fa Cai... hoho... new cloths, ang pau and family gathering...
:)) so now, do you guys think December is a good month? A happening month indeed... haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.="...spechless....

taries said...

totally agree that december will be a great month thou. cheers**

Peggie said...

ha ha ha... so excited weiiii