20.6.08

duhhhhhh

It's been a while since I last blogged... many things had happened... relationships problem, studies and friendships... everything seems to be mess up... I've been a frustrater during that period... I've skipped classes because of all the unreasonable excuses... I guess probably this is how I reacted when serious shits happened... I feel like crying all the time when I'm depress and I seems like not understanding the situation at all... GOSH!!! It's god damn suffering... However, I think I feel much better now... I shouldn't be too negative and revolve just on the bad sides... :) I'm waiting for a brand new day...



camwhored before going out...


16 or 17 years old girl?? XD


Smile :) :) :) Seriously, I see the differences after wearing braces... no regret...

No comments: