24.4.08

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, am I lucky??

emmm, finished my Grandma's birthday celebration in Restaurant Oversea located at Imbi today... omg, so fulled... ate lots... hahaXD... normally I would not eat anything in the morning if I know I'm going there soon nor later :))) ok, finished lunch then fetch my mom and two of my mom's sisters... gossiped inside the car... you know... that is the nature phenomenon... oh, woman... bla bla... then a guy suddenly called up... I was wondering who was him that time and he bla bla bla introduced himself and told me that I have won something from the lucky draw when I first bought my Canon Ixus home... cherrr... I tot maybe it was just sort of consolation prize or what... some small gifts if I'm not mistaken... who knows, I won a Canon photo printer home!!! Of course I'm happyXD... not because of the prize... just like never been in that situation before you know... lolXD... I have tried the photo printer... It was amazing! :)))


my grandmom...


Canon Selphy CP740 (i)


Canon Selphy CP740 (ii)


Canon Selphy CP740 (iii)

No comments: